Louise is an executive & acting coach with more than 20 years experience working with C-suite, senior managers and high potentials. A specialist in Impression Management, Louise helps her clients to draw from within themselves to put their best self forward in high-stakes situations and play an authentic leadership role for the beneﬁt of the organisation. Corporate assignments in UK, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and China includes coaching CEOs and senior managers to communicate and deliver the organisation’s vision and strategy, virtually and in person, in a way that engages employees, stakeholders and customers. Louise was one of the ﬁrst actors in the UK to introduce actor based training & coaching to the corporate world.
As a coach Louise’s style is supportive, creative, insightful and highly practical. Louise holds an MA in Actor Training & Coaching from Royal Central School of Speech & Drama and a certiﬁcate in Professional Coaching Skills from Coaching Development Ltd. Her very ﬁrst training was in nursing and she continues to hold compassion and well-being as important personal values. Louise is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a Registered Analytic-Network Coach and she abides by their professional standards and code of ethics.
- Skype coach, developing Leadership & Impression Management (including working with VPs in APAC & EMEA regions.)
- Coached top 100 high-potential managers to develop leadership and cross-functional communication within fast growing company.
- Coached overseas CEO to engage employees virtually and at Town Halls.
- Coached technical Head of Department to clearly communicate critical, complex information to non-technical CEO.
- Developed high potentials to represent their company overseas, pitch & win new business.
- Group Coaching with Leadership teams.